Please refer to the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic to get a general information about the requirements for obtaining an electronic visa of Kyrgyz Republic for foreigners: Please choose your country of citizenship to receive the information about visa: link
For citizens of CIS countries, a visa-free regime is valid for up to 30 days. Should you have any questions about obtaining a visa, please contact:
Conference venue: HOTEL HYATT REGENCY BISHKEK Address: 191 Abdrahmanov Street, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan ZIP code: 720011 Telephone: +996 312 66 12 34
September 04-07, 2019
Accommodation on the Issyk-Kul lake
Recreation Center AK-MARAL ak-maral.kg
Currently available standart (56$ per night) and deluxe (98$ per night) rooms. This rate includes breacfast, 10% discount for the perticipants of the Conference and can varry due to the actual exchange rate of the Kyrgyzstani som.
Check-in: 14.00, check-out: 12.00.
Should you have any questions about obtaining a visa, please contact:
CJSC "Central Depository" - Kubanychbek Kyzy Alina
Telephone: +996 (312) 31-14-89
CJSC Kyrgyz Stock Exchange - Guldana Otorbaeva
Telephone: +996 (312) 31 14 84
Announcement of the Joint conference of the Association of Central depositaries of Eurasia and the International Association of CIS exchanges
MEETING OF PARTICIPANTS AT THE AIRPORT,
ACCOMMODATION IN HOTELS.
Welcome drinks reception
Address: 191 Abdrahmanov Street
Registration of participants
Opening. Welcome address
Plenary session: Integration processes in financial markets: Eurasia and the global economy.
Questions of discussion:
- Experience of integration processes in the Asia-Pacific Region;
- Prospects of further evolution of integration processes globally and in the Eurasian Region;
- Integration processes: where to start?
- Outcome of successful integration: what is it?
- Successful integration: expected result.
- Does integration in financial markets create new opportunities for business?
- Does evolution of cross-border business contribute to integration of financial market infrastructures?
Representatives of associations and regulators working groups;
Representatives of associations of professional participants in financial markets;
Representatives of regional associations of central depositories;
Representatives of regional associations of exchanges
- Digital transformation. The future of financial infrastructure
- Investment appeal of domestic markets for foreign and domestic investors (ways of market entry by foreign investors; risk level in the market; compliance with international standards; implementation of measures to improve the investment appeal of the market for foreign investors).
Panel discussions: The role of financial market infrastructure in integration processes
Questions of discussion:
- What role does infrastructure play in integration processes?
- What are the main challenges for integration of financial infrastructures?
- What is necessary to ensure efficient integration?
- Is integration of Eurasian financial markets needed and, if yes, to what extent?
Stock Exchange representatives;
Investment companies representatives;
Rating and information agencies representatives.